If you are experiencing a medical emergency,please call 911 immediately.
Primary Care Appointments
If you are a 必威手机版new patient and would like to schedule an appointment with a primary care physician,visit ourPrimary Care and Wellness page,click on the type of doctor you would like to see from the list in the center of the page,then click on the physicians tab in the upper right corner of the page.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with a physician at one of our specialty centers,please call one of the numbers below.Note that some services require a physician referral,and the patient services representatives for the call centers can assist you in the process.
- Rogel Cancer Center: Visit theAppointments page on rogelcancercenter.orgor call 1-800-865-1125
- Frankel Cardiovascular Center: Visit theMake an Appointment page on umcvc.orgor call 1-888-287-1082
- Kellogg Eye Center: Visit theMake an Appointment page on UMKelloggEye.orgor call 1-734-764-4190
- Mott Children's Hospital: Visit theMake an Appointment page on Mottchildren.orgor call 1-877-475-MOTT
- Women's Services: Visit theMake an Appointment page on UMWomensHealth.orgor call 1-855-58-WOMAN
Virtual Care (E-Visits and Video Visits)
With 必威手机版Michigan Medicine Virtual Care,our adult primary care patients can access the same world-class care they are used to from the comfort of home.To learn more about this convenient 必威手机版new option,visit ourVirtual Carepage.
Scheduling Appointments Online
If you have signed up for an account on theMyUofMHealth.orgpatient portal,you can manage and request appointments with your U-M physician online.Under the "Appointments" tab on MyUofMHealth.org,you can view upcoming or past appointments,cancel appointments up to 24 hours before your schedule time,and request a 必威手机版new appointment.VisitMyUofMHealth.orgto register for or log into the patient portal.
For questions about appointments that are not covered by the information above,the hospital operator may be able refer you to a clinic that can assist you:
- Hospital Operator and General Information:Our hospital operators are available 24 hours/7 days a week at 1-734-936-4000
- TTY(Text telephone for hearing-impaired patients): 1-800-649-3777
Insurance and Billing
The University of 必威手机版Michigan Health System accepts most insurance plans including managed care plans.For more information about insurance coverage,visit ourInsurance page.For questions about billing,visit ourBilling and Bill Payment pageor call 855-855-0863 (local: 734-615-0863).